Called America’s Number ONE Gossip Columnist by The National Enquirer, Rob ’Naughty-but-Nice” Shuter (@NaughtyNiceRob) Zooms in today to spill some ”tea," and to tell us about his cheeky new podcast on iHeart where he delivers all the dish about the stars we love in his naughty but nice signature style. Rob and Laura also share their tips for releasing a break up announcement on social media—if the celebs can do it, so can us civilians, right?!?!
Highlights of what discuss in this episode include:
- How & Why Celeb Couples Stay Friends
- We are seeing a lot of ex celeb couples stay very good friends, including:
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin
- Bruce Willis and Demi Moore
- Ana Faris and Chris Prat
- Is it easier for celebrities to stay friends and co-parent than it is for other people?
- What impact does this have on non-celebrity couples?
- Why Celeb Splits Are Big News
- Why do we care so much about breakups?
- What is the number one topic…bigger numbers than a split?
- What breakup would be the biggest next scoop?
- How to Split Like a Celebrity
- Celebs typically ask for privacy when they issue a split statement saying they are still best friends and still care for one another
- What are some tips regular people can use to create their own “split statement” on social media?