Television personality Dina Lohan (@dinalohan), who rose to fame as the mother and manager of actress Lindsay Lohan, shares details with Laura and Johnnie about her journey to co-parenting successfully with her ex-husband Michael. The mother of 4 is passionate about raising awareness about domestic violence, and she introduces us to the charity that she is a patron of called Reconstructing Hope, which offers assistance to survivors. Lohan also reveals how she’s coping with empty-nest syndrome and she previews her new podcast "The OG Mama D" with a fresh teaser featuring her and co-host Chanel Omari. Lohan gives us the lowdown on daughters Lindsay and Aliana's harrowing quarantine experience in Dubai, and she admits there is a new man in her life. For more information about Reconstructing Hope visit https://www.reconstructinghope.org/ and for anyone experiencing domestic violence another resource is the National Domestic Violence Hotline @ 1.800.799.7233 or https://www.thehotline.org/help/
Highlights of what we discuss include:
- Dina's new podcast The OG Mama D
- In Us Magazine this month you say that you and ex Michael Lohan have come to ‘very good place’ co-parenting your 4 kids—how’d you get there?
- You’ve been busy in your next chapter after divorce, and now you’ve got the OG Mama D podcast launching on Spotify, how is that helping to set the record straight about your life?
- Juggling motherhood and work is a balancing act for all of us moms, how are you and your kids managing during COVID-19?
- Note: Lindsay is in quarantine with sister Aliana in Dubai
- Note: In addition to managing Lindsay and Aliana, Dina also manages Cody
- Tell us about the charity Reconstructing Hope and why it’s so important?
- Note: Reconstructing Hope is a 501.c non-profit that provides cosmetic and reconstructive medical care to victims of domestic violence.